About MyDefence North America
MyDefence North America (MDNA) is a subsidiary of MyDefence Communication (MDC) ApS. MDC is a Danish company with offices in Aalborg, DK Denmark. MyDefence North America has an office near Raleigh, North Carolina.
MyDefence is an OEM technology company specializing in c-UAS products and emerging technology integration. MDC/MDNA works with research and product development for the international defense and security industry focusing on wireless communication and advanced signal analysis. MyDefence uses the latest technologies in wireless communications and works with a groundbreaking energy-efficient wireless platform, which is the focal point for the development of future support and protection in electronic warfare. We work closely with governmental partners, as well as a number of innovative companies in the high-tech sector to meet customer demand for high quality and innovative products for the benefit of dismounted U.S. soldiers in the world hotspots.
MyDefence offers a very exciting workplace with room for technical immersion and advancement. Here, individual efforts are highly weighted. Expectations are high, but so are the rewards. We are a young, healthy, constructive and highly innovative company focused on optimal correlation between research, development and innovation.
MyDefence is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager for North America. As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing, building, and maintaining relationships with customers and channel partners.
The ideal candidate will have an established background and proven track record of successful sales management. Additional experience of relevance would include (but not required) prior military and/or experience in government contracting.
This position will be selling a technical product, therefore, a proven aptitude in technical sales, an engineering background, or background on other mechanical product applications, while not a requirement, will benefit the candidate.
- Represent MyDefence North America across DOD offices
- Help structure, grow, and identify new channel partners
- Engage and establish short- and long-term sales and service solutions
- Participate in sales demonstrations
- Provide basic on-site training to customers
- Attend relevant trade shows
- Communicate with staff members to make sure customer deadlines are met, agreements are in place, partnerships are established, etc.
- Act as the link between customers and our technical support team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must
You will become part of our High-Performance Development Team, where the tasks are both challenging and creative. We imagine that you are a technical sales leader with deep technical insight and solid experience with wireless Communication.
As a person, we would like you to have the following characteristics:
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical matters/ problems;
- Good understanding of the industry, combined with good project management and planning skills is key to excel in this position;
- Good technical understanding and knowledge of equipment design, development and technical processes
- Candidate must be innovative, have strong problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with varied technical support requests;
- The candidate must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, be committed, flexible, and ability to maintain high levels of productivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Greater than 5 years sales experience
- Full time
- To start within 30 days
- Remote position
- Monday – Friday 8-5 and travel
- Travel time = approximately 50%
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport
- Submit your Resume or CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
MyDefence North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.