Dome surveillance as a 360° scanner
WOLFPACK is a 360° RF sensor with direction finding, capable of providing make/model information to the user, by searching for control signals and video feeds from drones.
WOLFPACK is suited for stationary installations such as perimeter protection at prisons, military camps, mounted on vehicles or sea vessels. As a standalone unit, it detects and enables triangulation of drones in large areas.
The WOLFPACK drone detection system is light weight and portable. Being made from durable and lightweight materials, makes installations on vehicles, buildings or tripods straight forward.
It is simple to configure and setup. WOLFPACKs operational focus, has ensured you will be operational within minutes. The 360° coverage and intelligent signal analysis, helps to indicate the threat direction, type and model of drone. All of the information is displayed on our user-friendly interface IRIS (situational awareness application).
IRIS is our consolidating graphical user interface, which displays the neccesary information to the user.
Features developed with the user
WOLFPACK is designed with simplicity in mind its size, weight and power provide a competitive edge. The system is upgraded through IRIS. New features, GUI updates and processing updates are performed on a regular basis and are driven by customer feedback.
WOLFPACK is easy to interface with existing security infrastructure, either through our plug-and-play user interface or on a protocol level – and requires only 2 cables.
- Frequencies: 433MHz, 868MHz, 1.2GHz, 2.4 & 5.8GHz
- Hemispherical coverage: 360°
- Software defined radio: 70MHz to 6GHz
- Power supply: 12-15V DC or 115/230V AC
- Detection time: <5sec known target
- Dimensions: H: 26cm, D: 31.5cm
- Weight: 5kg
- Weather: Proven in all weather conditions
- Color: White/grey/upon request
- Operational temperature: -30° to +60°C
- Interface: Ethernet
- Detection range: Up to 1.5 km in high RF noise environment and up to 4 km in low RF noise environment (line of sight)